About the Conference
Humanities are academic fields studying and teaching aspects relevant to the characteristics of human civilization. Nowadays, they are considered opposite to natural sciences and it should be noted that social sciences are a series of academic fields studying social aspects of human life. In this regard, the goal of a social science researcher is to make a sociologist, a human who can raises the social awareness and meets the need of educational, research and servicing centers. In other words, his research results indicate how to go through the crisis and reach welfare and peace. Therefore, the Management and Development Research Institute intends to hold the 2nd Annual Conference on Research in humanities and Social Studies on 11 March 2019 at the IRIB International Conference Center with the cooperation of universities, scientific and educational centers and humanities associations.
In this regard, the conference secretariat requests all researchers in this field to send their newest findings in the form of research and review papers through this system.
We hope that this conference will be a small step in the dynamics of our dear country, Iran.
Benefits of participating in The 2nd Annual Conference on research in the humanities and social studies
- Indexing all papers accepted at the Civilica Scientific Base
- Offering an international certificate from Avicence Cert from France
- Assigning DOI code to the accepted conference papers
- Publishing the conference papers at the Crossref Scientific Base
- Participating in lecture panels and using speeches delivered in lectures
- Presentations and lectures by international university representatives
- Presenting Certificate of Attendance from the Institute of Arts and Culture
- Donation to the top papers on the day of the conference
- Receiving the conference package
- Familiarity with the top scientific figures of the country
- Providing new and applied topics for new and superior research
- Receiving sponsorship gifts